Archive for the ‘Blog’ Category
The honeymoon is a very special moment. You and your fiancée are actually waiting this time for happening; this is the best time of your life. If you want to have your honeymoon on a particular destination that requires you to travel by plane, there are some things to consider. In this article, you will find 5 travel tips for your honeymoon.
1. Limit your budget, visit a travel agent and try to find the best travel packages with the lowest price available. Well, this is a honeymoon, a special moment and you want it to be very special, but you will not want to realize that you are now broke and can’t eat anything except bread and peanut butter for three months after you go back from honeymoon. This is valuable travel tips in the long run because honeymoon costs a large amount of money and the problem will start when the honeymoon is over.
2. Organize all the honeymoon plans before hand, rushing everything and making travel arrangements on your wedding day is not wise. Make the reservations at least 4 to 6 months earlier, so you will be able to choose and consider the most suitable rooms, the best flight, and the perfect date.
3. Do not go to a destination at the wrong season. It will be the most boring and uninteresting experience ever; you will probably wish that your honeymoon is over quickly. Plan everything ahead; find out the suitable season for your favorite destination to support your great honeymoon.
4. Do not leave the wedding dress at the luggage; take it with you inside the plane. You don’t want to arrive and find out that the dress (along with the luggage) has disappeared. This will ruin the whole plan, make you both upset and negative thoughts will likely to appear like this is a sign from the universe that the marriage should not happen. Take both of your dress with you on the plane. The case of missing bags in the airport is not new and rare.
5. The same thing applies to the important documents. Take all the documents with you; don’t leave it separate with you even they are in the hands of airport officials. When the luggage somehow just disappears, you will only get a look of confusion from them. Do not leave any important kinds of stuff on the luggage, bring them in your handbag and take it with you.
You are currently browsing the archives for the Blog category.